H9MO-LM63 is a standard SDH terminal multiplexer, and is a member of FastFOM’s “MetroEdge-Express” SDH/MSPP Product family. It multiplexes 63 E1 signals into a STM-1 stream, with TU-12 cross-connect capability. This compact multiplexer is housed in a standard 19” 1U rack mount box.
As a standard and compact SDH TM device, H9MO-LM63 is best suited to applications where high-density E1 ports are required to interface with a SDH network through STM-1 fiber optic connections. For example, it is often used as a concise E1 port extension device for other “MetroEdge-Express” family members, such as H9MO-LMFIT, in various network topologies.
The device can be managed either through the embedded DCC channel within the STM-1 signal, or through the local RJ45 management interface on the equipment panel. When multiple H9MO-LM63s are stacked together, a RS485 bus may be used to link the units to form a single managed object. There are also alarm indication lights and a LCD screen available on the panel for operation monitoring.
1.1 Main Features
- Standard STM-1 optical ports, wide range of interface options, including dual or single fiber transmission, wavelengths and distances, as well as FC/SC connectors;
- Standard SDH mapping of 63 E1 signals with TU-12 cross-connect；
- Revertive and nonrevertive unidirectional 1+1APS supported;
- ALS function for operation safety;
- Selectable clock sources, including internal, STM-1 line, E1 tributary, and external;
- ITU-T G .703 compliant E1 ports, 75W/120W options, with on-line error monitoring and loop-back function;
- NM(10Base-T/RJ45) and RS-485 network management interfaces;
- Compact 19 inch 1 U box;
- -48V DC / 100~240V AC / +24V DC and redundant power supply options;
- Remote AC power loss monitoring;
- LCD display for system configuration and alarm;
- Live software update supported.